With study to organise this is your perfect diary companion for 2023 – to help you stay on top of your learning activities and the movements of a busy life.
Over 20 years’ experience creating beautiful and practical diaries has gone into this one, which will be your trusty organising tool for the 12 months ahead. A blank canvas on which to plan your productive life.
Personalise the cover with your name, title or what-ever you choose - to make it unique and beloved.
A ‘Horizontal Week to a Spread’ layout - with 6 columns to keep track of individual subjects or projects daily – and a variety of other useful spreads, will help you plan & organise your study through the Year, Months, Weeks and Days. All printed on gorgeous 100gsm white paper with exceptional eco credentials and feel.
A beautiful and unique everyday-use study companion for the year ahead, that will be cherished as it gives you the clarity you need to be your best.
- A5 size
- Book bound hardback cover with matt silk finish – personalise with your name on the cover
- Dates starting end November 2022 to mid-January 2024
- Format includes:
- 2023 & 2024 Year at a Glance on a spread
- 2023 Six Month (January to June and July to December) Overview spreads - by Month, Week & Day at a glance. Helps you plan each half.
- Each full Month on a spread – by Week & Day. Helps you plan each month.
- Monthly Schedule Planner spreads – by Day and Time. Keeps you organised.
- Monthly Plan spread with sections for: To Do, Notes, Monthly Habit Tracker & Assignments. Helps you focus monthly on what’s most important.
- Weekly spread – with each day organised horizontally, 6 columns allowing for individual subjects or projects and space for Weekly ‘To Do’ & ‘Upcoming’. So you can stay on top of study details.
- 200 pages of 100 gsm eco paper
* We use an environmentally responsible paper made carbon neutral and is FSC Recycled certified. Manufactured from 100% post-consumer recycled fibre in a process chlorine free environment under the ISO 14001 environmental management system and offers the write-ability, brightness and durability of white virgin fibre papers.
- Acid Free
- Bright white - CIE Whiteness – 150
- FSC® Certified Recycled
- Smooth surface and uncoated
- Superior bulk & opacity