With a close eye on supporting you to focus on your wellbeing in 2023, this is the diary for you. You’re in the right place and your new diary awaits – ready to help you care for you.
Over 20 years’ experience creating beautiful and practical diaries has gone into this one, which will be your trusty companion for the 12 months ahead. A blank canvas on which to plan and organise for a productive year in which you also prioritise your wellbeing.
Personalise the cover with your name, title or what-ever you choose - to make it unique and beloved.
A ‘Week to a Page’ layout with a variety of other useful spreads specifically designed to inspire you to maximise your wellbeing while helping you plan & organise your Year, Months, Weeks and Days – all printed on gorgeous 100gsm white paper with exceptional eco credentials and feel.
A beautiful and unique everyday-use companion for the year ahead, that will be cherished – and help nudge you towards being the very best you.
- A5 size
- Spiral bound hardback cover with matt silk finish – personalise with your name on the cover
- Spiral colour is black
- Dates starting end November 2022 to mid-January 2024
- Format includes:
- Space to write your Top 3 Wellbeing Goals for the year at the front.
- Inspiring quotes sprinkled throughout – giving you a weekly spark of wisdom.
- Inspiration for creating daily habits to support achieving the wellbeing you desire.
- Spreads for planning your Morning & Evening rituals. The pillars of wellbeing for you.
- 2023 & 2024 Year at a Glance on a spread
- 2023 Six Month (January to June and July to December) Overview spreads - by Month, Week & Day at a glance. Helps you plan each half.
- Each full Month on a spread – by Week & Day. Helps you plan each month.
- Monthly Plan spread with sections for: Top 3 Wellbeing Goals; Self-Care notes; other Notes; and a full-page Monthly Meal Planner. Helps you plan monthly to prioritise your wellbeing.
- Weekly Plan – with left page dedicated to: Top 3 Wellbeing Actions; Daily Gratitude; Weekly Habit Tracker by day; and a Weekly To Do list –> and the right page giving you Days of the Week and Water Intake Tracker. So you can organise the details while keeping your wellbeing top-of-mind.
- 10 blank grid notes pages at the back
- 200 pages of 100 gsm eco paper
* We use an environmentally responsible paper made carbon neutral and is FSC Recycled certified. Manufactured from 100% post-consumer recycled fibre in a process chlorine free environment under the ISO 14001 environmental management system and offers the write-ability, brightness and durability of white virgin fibre papers.
- Acid Free
- Bright white - CIE Whiteness – 150
- FSC® Certified Recycled
- Smooth surface and uncoated
- Superior bulk & opacity