There is something wonderfully fresh & exciting about preparing for a brand new year.
It’s like the planets align to provide us all with a new blank canvas – and the opportunity to paint as we dare. It’s an opportunity for new beginnings.
I’ve always found it such a fun, exciting and important task and each year I’ve managed to get better and better at planning to make the year ahead my best yet. Studying how others do it. What works and what doesn’t. Developing my own tools & approaches.
This updated 100 page bundle has all of the annual tools & exercises I use - from our Plan Your Year Journal - in the one downloadable pdf for you to print as you wish.
- Review the Year exercises
- Plan out your Top 10 Dreams
- Plan your Dreams/Goals per Life Area
- Define Your Core Values
- Identify Key Habits Needed
- 20 Things to Make Life Easier
- Clarify your Life Vision
- Top 3 Dreams/Goals for 2023
- Identify the Key Actions You Need to Take (by Dream/Goal)
- Refine your Actions Down to the Top 7 per Dream/Goal
- Anticipate Key Obstacles & How to Overcome
- Plan your Dreams/Goals by Quarter
- Plan what to Stop, Start, Continue
- Plan out 2023 Yearly Overview - Dated
- Design Your Non-Negotiable Dream Week
- Design Your Dream Days
- Create Productive Morning & Night Rituals
- Plan Health & Wellbeing Practices to support you
- Plan Your Learning: Books to Read, Course & Seminars, etc.
- Develop your Word or theme of the Year
- Develop Your Quarterly Roadmap
- Review & write out Why are You Doing This
- Letter to Your Future Self
- Vision Board for Your Life
- Further Resources