Hi there and welcome back to another episode!
At the time of recording it’s getting close to end of July 2022 and that means we've got 6 months to go in 2022! I can’t quite believe it.
So, it’s time for a bit of a reset to make the most of 2022 - and in this episode I share some tips on how to do that.
In particular, it's a great time to ask yourself the following questions - taking time to reflect and answer - and take the suggested actions:
- What went well the last 6 months?
- What were the key challenges in all the areas of your life?
- Am I clear on what my dreams and goals are for this year?
- Once you are clear on what you want to do, achieve, have or become for the next 6 months, choose your top 3 Dreams to chase
- Then brainstorm everything you need to do to achieve each of these 3 dreams or goals and then choose the most important 7 actions.
- Make sure that at least one of the 7 actions is a WHO action – who can help or support you? Who has done what I want to do so I can learn from them? This could be learning from a person, mentor or coach but it can also be an online course, a podcast or a book.
- Decide on one action you will take in the next 24 hours – starting is the hardest part – so start with just one small action.
- Then put in the diary when you will be working on your dreams and goals – even if you are not quite sure how long things will take etc, start blocking time out in your diary to take action.
One of the things that comes up for me, when I haven’t achieved what I set out to achieve, is to see what I need to read to get my inspiration back.
This could be a book for a specific dream or goal – or you may want to consider reading the book we're reading in GROW – my personal growth / book club for July - The Success Principles by Jack Canfield.
I love this book so much and it’s a perfect book to read for a 6 months reset.
I hope you're inspired and excited to re-set your year and get moving to make the final half of 2022 the best it can be.
I'll be back next week with another inspiring guest – so don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss it.
Until then – dream big!
- Find our new Diaries here. Available in a range of designs.
- Learn more about my Personal Growth Club - GROW here.
- Learn more about my Habit Club here.
- Join the Dream Life Podcast Facebook Group here - and jump into discussions and learning with like-minded people.
- If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for more inspiration – and please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
- …please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- Download a review of Kristina’s Top 10 Favourite books of all time
- Buy Your Dream Life Starts Here audio book, by Kristina Karlsson
- Buy Your Dream Life Starts Here e-book, by Kristina Karlsson
- Shop inspiring and meaningful products at The Dream Life Store here.
- Follow Kristina on Instagram
- Follow Kristina on Facebook
- Be inspired to Dream Big as Kristina takes you through her free 101 Dreams Audio Guide
My dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them!