Welcome to what is nearly the end of January!
I know a lot of people take a long break in January - which is so nice - and it often means that we don't get started on our dreams and goals until now.
So today is a perfect time to get started!
I love February and my focus for February is always health. One of my dreams is to be fitter and healthier every birthday ...and my birthday is in February, so it’s a great time for me to check-in and see where my focus needs to go when it comes to all things wellness in the next 12 months, until my next birthday.
So, in case it's helpful, I thought I'd share some tips in this episode to get you started.
I'd love you to book in an hour for yourself before February starts (yes, go on... put it in your diary now. You are worth it!), and ask yourself the following questions – which I expand on in the episode.
1. Am I clear on my top 3 dreams & goals for this year?
If you're not, take some time to work out how and when you will be clear. It's really important to know what you want so you know where to put your focus.
2. What habits do I need to put in place to support my dreams & goals for this year?
It's one thing to be clear on our dreams & goals but having a system for taking action is probably more important.
I feel so passionate about habits that I created a Habit Club, in which we all support each other and help each other be accountable. Click here if you want to find out more about it and join.
3. What do I need to do this year to get my health to where I want it and have energy to tackle my dreams & goals for this year?
I think we all know what we need to do (eat better, quality sleep, move daily, drink less - it’s pretty simple), but not easy.
So take some time to work out what you need to do for your health and just start with something that will move you towards it. You've got 11 months ahead of you to focus on it. Take small steps.
4. I want you to imagine it's New Years eve 2022 and write yourself a letter in the present tense as if it is really NYE 2022...
Write all the great things you did this year what dreams & goals you worked on and made happen. Then read the letter daily to remind you of what you really want to make happen this year.
5. Last but not least, and so important! Surround yourself with like-minded people!
There is nothing more draining than being around negative people and dream killers! To make your dreams and goals happen takes hard work, and it helps so much if you are around inspiring like-minded people.
If you join my Dream Life guided digital course - which starts next week - we have the most inspiring community to support you.
For more information or to enrol in my Digital Dream Life Course now, click here. Enrolments for this intake close on 31st January.
I hope you find these questions above helpful. The most important part is taking time to write it all down and come up with a plan.
As we know, the dreams will only work if you do the work!
- Learn more about my Habit Club here.
- For more information or to enrol in my Digital Dream Life Course now, click here. Enrolments for this intake close on 31st January.
- To learn more or register for the last of my three FREE online workshops this coming Sunday on How to Make 2022 Your Best Year EVER! click here.
- Learn more about our February theme in my Personal Growth Club - GROW here.
- Here is the new Dream Life planning bundle...Plan Your Year Bundle downloadable PDF
- Contains my Review Your Year booklet plus 19 of my other annual planning tools (…over 60 pages)
- If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for more inspiration – and please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
- …and if you’re new to my podcast, and are looking for a world of inspiration, be sure to check out my previous episodes of Your Dream Life podcast.
- …please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- …and why not join the discussions with like-minded people about the podcast happening in my Facebook Podcast Community here
- Download Kristina’s FREE 66 Habit Ideas You Can Start Today
- Join Kristina’s 66-Day Habit Challenge Club here: https://www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com/
- Buy Your Dream Life Starts Here book, by Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Buy your Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Follow Kristina on Instagram
- Follow Kristina on Facebook
My dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them!