Hi there and welcome to another episode!
Oh my, I got so much great feedback from the last episode with the incredible Dr James Rouse – so you haven’t listened to that yet, make sure you do. It’s so good and he is just such a special human. So so inspiring.
Following that, today is a short episode where I talk about the importance of getting our thinking right – inspired by the book written by Dr James and his partner Dr Debra Rouse – Think Eat Move Thrive.
We’re currently reading it in GROW – my online personal growth/book club – and last week in our weekly GROW catchup on Zoom we read and talked through the THINK part of their book.
I’ve done a lot of work on my own thinking – particularly after all the negative experiences of the last two years – and my experience has reinforced yet again that when we change our thinking, we change our lives.
I hope this episode inspires you think about how you think, and to contemplate working on your thinking as a way of enhancing your experience of life.
I do hope you enjoy the episode, and if you do share it with your friends.
- Think Eat Move Thrive by Dr James Rouse & Dr Debra Rouse
- Learn more about my Personal Growth Club - GROW here.
- Learn more about my Habit Club here.
- If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for more inspiration – and please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
- …and if you’re new to my podcast, and are looking for a world of inspiration, be sure to check out my previous episodes of Your Dream Life podcast.
- …please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- …and why not join the discussions with like-minded people about the podcast happening in my Facebook Podcast Community here
- Download Kristina’s Top 10 Favourite books of all time
- Buy Your Dream Life Starts Here book, by Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Buy your Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Follow Kristina on Instagram
- Follow Kristina on Facebook
My dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them!