It’s a very challenging time right now, and my heart goes out to the people in Ukraine - and all of you who are impacted in various ways by recent events.
It’s so hard to hear the news and see how people are suffering, while trying to work out what we can do as individuals as well as continuing with the challenges in our own lives.
I don’t have the answer, but I do know that my Podcast episode this week will help you build resilience while dealing with what is happening in the world - and being your best for yourself and others who depend on you.
My guest is the amazing Hugh von Cuylenburg - founder and author of The Resilience Project - who has recently launched a new, very timely book called Let Go – It’s time for us to let go of shame, expectation, and our addiction to social media.
Listen as Hugh goes deep in sharing his personal journey of how during the height of the Covid pandemic he realised he just wasn't coping well – and felt broken - at a time when he was trying to support thousands of others through his role as a ‘go to’ educator.
Like millions of others around the world, Hugh was forced to reassess life as world events undermined our sense of safety, strangled our personal connections and saw levels of happiness plunge.
His insights on letting go as a way of building personal resilience are particularly timely and relevant now given the situation we're watching unfold in the Ukraine.
It’s such a wonderful conversation and timely. I hope you enjoy.
Please let me know in my Podcast Facebook group what you will let go of, so we can all support each other.
- Let Go by Hugh Van Cuylenburg
- Stolen Focus by Johann Hari (the book Hugh referred to)
- Learn more about my Personal Growth Club - GROW here.
- Learn more about my Habit Club here.
- Join the Dream Life Podcast Facebook Group here.
- If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for more inspiration – and please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
- …please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- …and why not join the discussions with like-minded people about the podcast happening in my Facebook Podcast Community here
- Download a review of Kristina’s Top 10 Favourite books of all time
- Buy Your Dream Life Starts Here book, by Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Buy your Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Follow Kristina on Instagram
- Follow Kristina on Facebook
My dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them!