#130 - ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE with LISA LEMKE
Today marks the halfway point of 2022, so it’s a significant time to stop and think about where you’re at with your dreams and goals for 2022.
It’s hard to believe that there are just 6 months left of the year. Time is flying, so be sure to take time to focus on what you want to make happen this year.
I find that I need regular inspiration to keep pushing towards my dreams, and that’s exactly what I got when I had a coffee recently with a wonderful friend of mine here in Sweden, Lisa Lemke.
I walked away so very inspired from our conversation that I just had to interview her for this week’s podcast, to share that inspiration with you too.
Lisa is a freelance food creator, food stylist, much loved television presenter, author of 10 cookbooks, entrepreneur and co-creator of world-renowned pizzeria, Prostens Pizza among many other things.
She is a wonderful human being. Full of life, love and authenticity and she has much wisdom to share.
Every time I speak with Lisa I come away feeling that anything is possible… and when you join our conversation you will too.
Some of the key things you'll learn in this episode:
- How to turn a passion into a career.
- How not being afraid to do new things leads you forwards.
- How following a passion can make you unique and help you stand out from the crowd.
- How great things can come when you take a leap of faith.
- How you can take on a view that ‘everything is possible’ when chasing a dream.
- To be humble and open – knowing it’s ok to be a beginner – and being ok to ask for help.
- How being vulnerable is a strength that can help you.
- The fundamental power of being yourself and being real.
- How you can find inspiration and valuable learnings from crisis’s when you open yourself to that.
- How paying attention to things we are authentically grateful for can enrich our lives.
- The benefits of growing a business slowly and carefully.
- Why your self-talk really matters.
- …and how valuable it is to be friends with death.
Enjoy having a front row seat on our conversation and I trust it'll help inspire you to re-set for a super 2nd half of 2022.
PS: Learn more about my virtual book club GROW here.
- Lisa's website
- Lisa's world renowned pizzaria Prostens Pizza
- Lisa talked about the power of gratitude. To help practice gratitude find our Gratitude Journals here.
- Quotes from the episode:
- “I’d rather try and fail than regret” – Lisa Lemke
- "I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that" – Pippi Longstocking
- “For those who can’t” – Lisa Lemke
- The amazing vegetable producer Lisa & Kristina talked about - Ugglarps Grönt
Check out the Daily Wins journal we've created, which also includes the practice of daily gratitude in a journaling routine - here...
Learn more about my Personal Growth Club - GROW here.
Join the Dream Life Podcast Facebook Group here - and jump into discussions and learning with like-minded people.
- If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for more inspiration – and please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
- …please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- Download a review of Kristina’s Top 10 Favourite books of all time
- Buy Your Dream Life Starts Here audio book, by Kristina Karlsson
- Buy Your Dream Life Starts Here e-book, by Kristina Karlsson
- Learn more about my Habit Club here.
- Shop inspiring and meaningful products at The Dream Life Store here.
- Follow Kristina on Instagram
- Follow Kristina on Facebook
- Be inspired to Dream Big as Kristina takes you through her free 101 Dreams Audio Guide
Leave a comment