Welcome back to another wonderful episode.
I love real-life stories of transformation. Not that I don’t like a good Hollywood movie – but give me a real-life story any day. Particularly if it starts with dreaming, ends with dreams being achieved and contains relatable real-life struggles in between.
And that’s what I’ve got for you in this episode.
Join me in conversation with the wonderful Jane Treloar, and take a front row seat as she shares her heart-warming and inspiring story of personal transformation. From working in a job she describes as “draining and toxic” to now living a life she just loves.
You’ll hear how losing a dear friend at a young age was a catalyst for her – but how it took some time to make a decision that “Enough was enough. It was time to chase her dreams.”
Jane’s is a wonderful real-life story of personal transformation that we can all relate to - and highlights the value of working with a coach and being part of a supportive community.
It’s so very normal for sports people to have coaches – and I’ve always been a fan of having a coach in things I want to get better at - but have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a coach to support you creating your Dream Life?
This episode contains valuable insights into how with a little support, anyone can discover, chase, and achieve their dreams. Getting clear on their Values, Passions & Purpose and transforming in the process towards living their Dream Life, whatever that means to them.
I can’t wait to hear what you think of this episode – so please let me know either in the comments below or in our Dream Life Podcast Facebook group here.
And please share it with anyone who you feel may benefit from it. Let’s inspire many more millions around the world.
Have a wonderful week!
Dream Life Founder
- Learn about my NEW 12-Month Coaching Program & Online Course here…
- Buy my book Your Dream Life Starts Here.
- Learn more about my Habit Club here...
- Learn more about my Personal Growth / Book Club - GROW here…
- Join our Dream Life Podcast Facebook Group here - and jump into discussions & learning with like-minded people.
- Take your first step to getting clarity on what you want from life with this free bonus dreaming exercise here 101 Dreams Audio Guide
- Help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- Download a review of My Top 10 Favourite Books of all time
- Shop inspiring & meaningful products at The Dream Life Store here.
- Follow Kristina on Instagram
- Follow Kristina on Facebook