#171 – HOW TO BE EMOTIONALLY FIT, with Joe Pane
Hello & welcome to another episode!
I’m super excited today, because my guest Joe Pane is just BRILLIANT - and you will get so much out of this episode.
Joe is an expert in human behaviour, and degree qualified in psychology and sociology. He’s been working in the field since 2006 - specialising in emotional fitness.
He’s trained more than 7,000 behavioural mindset coaches – is ‘the coaches' coach’ - and is a multiple time marathon runner.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What emotional fitness is - and how to become emotionally fit.
- How powerful it is to write dreams on paper and to keep a journal.
- How to make sure you have a predictive relationship with uncertainty.
- How to effectively handle life’s guaranteed challenges and problems.
- How not to attach your identity to things that become unproductive.
- How to know when your actions are out of sync with your values – and what to do about it.
- How to read your ‘emotional compass’ to help you live a life of clarity.
- How to reframe your perspective to make dealing with challenges significantly easier.
- How to work with a partner in uncertain situations.
- How the greatest gift you can give yourself is self-respect.
- …and so much more!
I can’t wait for you to listen to this super inspiring conversation. I’m also very excited and grateful that Joe is going to be our Super Star Speaker in my Platinum Coaching Program in May, because our theme is Self-doubt.
Self-doubt is THE number one dream life killer - and I want everyone to have the tools needed to deal with self-doubt, so it doesn’t stop you from living your dream life. If you want to join us click here to learn more.
As always, I’d LOVE to hear what resonates with you from this episode – and what you plan to implement after listening in. So please share and let’s keep the conversation going in the Dream Life Podcast Facebook group here.
And while you’re thinking of engaging with our community, I’m going to ask you a favour to rate and give us a review for this podcast. I would SO appreciate it, as it helps us reach more people just like you that are interested in creating their dream life. Thank you.
Have a wonderful weekend …and Dream Big!
- Learn more about Joe Pane here...
- Join the waitlist for my Mastermind for Female Entrepreneurs here...
- Learn about my 12-Month Coaching Program & Online Course here… where we’re working on self-doubt during May – and Joe will be our Super Star Speaker.
- Learn more about my Personal Growth / Book Club - GROW here…
The books Joe recommended were:
- The Eye of the I: From Which Nothing Is Hidden, by David R Hawkins
- Conversations with God, by Neale Donald Walsch
- Learn more about how Kristina does her Morning Pages journaling here…
- Join the waitlist for our Create Your Dream Morning Ritual video workshop here…
- Browse our new Morning Ritual Journals here…
- Learn how to transform your life with a Gratitude Journal here…
- Learn about my Habit Club here...
- Take your first step to getting clarity on what you want from life with this free bonus dreaming exercise here 101 Dreams Audio Guide
- Buy my book Your Dream Life Starts Here.
- Join our Dream Life Podcast Facebook Group here - and jump into discussions & learning with like-minded people.
- Help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- Download a review of My Top 10 Favourite Books of all time
- Shop inspiring & meaningful products at The Dream Life Store here.
- Follow Kristina on Instagram
- Follow Kristina on Facebook
Leave a comment