Hello, lovely listeners!
It's Kristina here, welcoming you to a special Christmas edition of Monday Motivation, perfect for the festive season.
As we embrace the warmth and joy of Christmas, Winston Churchill's words remind us that "Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing, but of reflecting".
In today's short episode, I share some tips to make the most of this magical time of the year - exploring the importance of strengthening bonds with family and friends, the art of being present, and the transformative power of gratitude.
Here are three key takeaways:
- Cherish Connections: Learn the value of heartfelt conversations and quality time with loved ones during the holidays.
- Practice Presence: Discover the importance of being fully present with those around you, setting aside distractions to savor the moment.
- Embrace Gratitude: I'll share how expressing gratitude can shift our perspective and bring more joy into our lives.
Join me in celebrating the true spirit of Christmas, focusing on what truly matters.
Let’s make this festive season one filled with love, joy, and meaningful moments.
Dream Big! 💛
- Access Kristina’s Free Word of the Year Downloadable Guide here.
- Join Kristina’s Plan Your Year January Coaching Program - 5 x 60 min productive weekly planning sessions led live by Kristina online in January. Get you focused, clear, inspired & ready for a great 2024. Learn more here.
- Buy your Plan Your Year Journal here – a valuable annual planning tool in a journal.
- Buy your Quarterly Planning/Daily Progress Journal & video workshop here.
- Book Recommendation: 'The Source' by Dr. Tara Swart, a fascinating read on neuroscience and transforming your mind. This book will be featured in the Dream Life Book Club GROW in January.
- Join my virtual book club GROW where we read and meet online weekly to squeeze the learnings from great books. Learn more here…
- Take your first step to getting clarity on what you want from life with this free bonus dreaming exercise here 101 Dreams Audio Guide
- Want to transform your life, with help from me? Join our Platinum Coaching Program and hang around positive like-minded people. Learn more here…
Hello there and Merry Christmas and welcome back to another exciting Monday morning motivation episode. I'm thrilled to be with you on this very special Monday as we are entering the festive season. As Winston Churchill once said, Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing, but of reflection. And isn't that just the perfect sentiment as we approach the most wonderful time of the year?
It's not just about presents, the decorations, the food. It's about doing some reflection and being present as well. So let's dive into some Monday morning motivation, specifically tailored for the festive season. Here are some short tips to make the most of this magical time of the year. The holidays are the perfect time to strengthen bonds with family and friends.
Make it a point to connect with your loved ones, whether it's through a heartfelt conversation, a handwritten letter, or by spending quality time together. Cherish these moments. They are a true gift of the season. And I always love when we have our Christmas lunch and dinner to ask what people's highlight of the year was, or ask what their dreams and goals are for the new year coming up, because it's good to have some conversation about something different, if you.
Don't speak about that all the time, obviously. Also, practice being present. Put your devices away today and be present with the people you are with. See if you can forget about the hectic days before today and forget about the new year ahead, just for today. One thing to practice being present amidst the hustle and bustle is to practice gratitude.
Take a moment today to reflect on the things you're grateful for. Gratitude has a way of shifting our perspective and bringing more joy into our lives. Remember that giving is not just as important as receiving. Whether it's through acts of kindness or supporting a charitable cause or supporting a friend, it's a beautiful way to spread the holiday spirit as we wrap up this very special Monday morning motivation episode, I encourage you.
To make the most of this festive season, rejoice in the present moment and enjoy this special day from all of us at Dream Life. We wish you a joyful and fulfilling holiday season. Dream big, live larger and make this festive season one to remember. Christmas.