Hello & welcome back!
Last year I read a great book called How to Be Well, by Dr Karen Coates & Sharon Kolkka. It really struck a chord with me – so much so that I just had to invite the authors along to share some of their knowledge and insights with you in this episode. You’re going to love it.
In their personal yet comprehensive handbook, two of Australia’s leading voices in women’s health and wellness, integrative medicine specialist Dr Karen Coates and renowned wellness advocate Sharon Kolkka, will help you find your way to optimal physical, mental and emotional health.
I’m so excited for you to get a front row seat on our fascinating conversation… and if you find yourself inspired by these amazing women and the messages they share, and you want to learn more, we’ll soon be reading and dissecting it in my Book Club GROW. You can join GROW here.
In today’s episode, you’ll gain valuable insights like:
- How to recognise and understand your current state of wellbeing – to know whether you’re thriving, surviving or depleted.
- An innovative five-pillared approach to wellness and a personal health audit to empower you along your path to better energy, vitality and stress resilience.
- Advice beyond what you’ve heard in a regular doctor’s office - including integrative solutions that will resonate with your unique lifestyle and motivate the short-term and long-term changes you can make to maximise wellbeing.
- How to maintain your health, vitality and age gracefully
- How to take charge of your health and wellness.
- How to be more resilient and live a full, vital life.
- …and so much more.
As always, I would LOVE to hear what you take from this podcast – so please share and let’s keep the conversation going in the Dream Life Podcast Facebook group here.
And please share this episode with anyone who you feel may benefit from it. Let’s inspire many more millions around the world.
Have a wonderful week!
Dream Life Founder
PS: At the end of the day, the most important part of wellbeing is to look at your daily habits – because the things you do daily decide your future. So, consider joining my FREE workshop on how to change your habits in 2023.
In this 1-hour live and FREE online workshop I’ll share:
- How to choose the right habits to support your dreams & goals
- How to be aware what habits are not supporting your dreams and goals
- How to identify & choose simple KEY habits, that will make the biggest positive impact on your life
- How to become the person you need to become to make your dreams & goals happen
- How to get started with new habits
- How to make your habits stick
- The tools and support I use daily to keep me on track
- …and so much more!!
This time of year is perfect for this powerful 60 min workshop - so be sure you schedule it in and invest in yourself so you can get the best possible start on 2023.
- Buy How to Be Well, by Dr Karen Coates & Sharon Kolkka
- Learn more about my Book Club GROW - where we’ll be reading dissecting and learning from the book How to Be Well.
- Sign up for my Free online workshop on how to create and maintain habits. Learn more & register here…
- Learn about my Habit Club here...
- Shop beautifully designed products to help you track habits here…
- Learn about my 12-Month Coaching Program & Online Course here… where Dr Libby Weaver will be talking all things wellbeing as our Super Star Speaker in February
- Learn how to transform your life with a Gratitude Journal here…
- Take your first step to getting clarity on what you want from life with this free bonus dreaming exercise here 101 Dreams Audio Guide
- Buy my book Your Dream Life Starts Here.
- Learn more about my Personal Growth / Book Club - GROWhere…
- Join our Dream Life Podcast Facebook Group here - and jump into discussions & learning with like-minded people.
- Help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- Download a review of My Top 10 Favourite Books of all time
- Shop inspiring & meaningful products at The Dream Life Store here.
- Follow Kristina on Instagram
- Follow Kristina on Facebook