So, we've got one month to go until a new fresh year. A fresh new year!!!!!!!
Are you excited?!
I have to say that after the last couple of years, I’m finding the idea of a fresh new year very exciting! So much so, that I have consciously decided to make 2022 my best year yet - and I hope you’ll join me in doing the same!
And here is a very important thing. To make 2022 your best year yet doesn’t mean you have to make dramatic or heroic changes. It can be quite simple, but of course that doesn’t mean it will be easy!
All you need is a Slight Edge. And that’s what this week’s episode is all about.
Let me explain...
In December, in GROW – my Personal Development/Book Club we will be reading one of my favourite books ever. The Light Edge by Jeff Olson - and this book is going to help us learn what we need to do to make it all happen.
As many of you know, it’s a book on my Top 10 list that has had a big impact on my life - and on my daily habits - and I can’t wait to read it and discuss it with you - and of course most importantly, implement what we learn so we can make next year our best year yet!
The Slight Edge is how you think about simple, everyday things that you do that are easy to do, but also as easy not to do.
This book is a great resource to help you become aware of the small daily things you do – and how the slight edge is working in your life, every day, every hour, every moment, in every step you take and every choice you make.
So, if you are human like me, and have some habits you want to add to your life or perhaps some habits that don’t serve you, then ONE ACTION you can take today is to join GROW and let The Slight Edge have a massive impact on you in 2022!
Click here to learn more and join.
Hope to see you live on Wednesday the 1st of December for our first December GROW Club session, I can’t wait!
Enjoy the episode!
- Learn more about my Personal Growth Club - GROW here.
- If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for more inspiration – and please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
- …and if you’re new to my podcast, and are looking for a world of inspiration, be sure to check out my previous episodes of Your Dream Life podcast.
- …please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- …and why not join the discussions with like-minded people about the podcast happening in my Facebook Podcast Community here
- Download Kristina’s FREE 66 Habit Ideas You Can Start Today
- Join Kristina’s 66-Day Habit Challenge Club here: https://www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com/
- Buy Your Dream Life Starts Here book, by Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Buy your Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Follow Kristina on Instagram
- Follow Kristina on Facebook
My dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them! Don’t forget to help up spread this inspiring message to even more people