Hi there - and welcome to another episode!
As you may know, over the last two weeks I’ve run four sessions of a workshop on How To Reset Your Life to Make 2022 the Best It Can Be …and I’m just so inspired!
We had thousands of people from around the world join in – from places like London, the Philippines, Singapore, New York, LA, Hong Kong, Sweden and all over Australia.
It never ceases to inspire me – hearing people move from being uncertain, unsure, unclear & stuck –> to having a real sense of clarity and excitement for the weeks, months and years ahead! And that was in only 60 minutes!
The energy was wonderful as they shared dreams they discovered during the workshops, and started to map out actions they’ll take and support they’ll invest in.
It’s truly so inspiring to be around the enthusiasm and energy of people whose fire for life has been stoked.
And that’s the key message of this episode …
“Being around like-minded, positive, uplifting people who think abundantly about life is SO important.”
So often I hear that most people just don’t have those kinds of people around them day to day – and so they don’t get genuine and regular support and encouragement to discover and chase their dreams.
If you don’t have that in your life currently, it’s the one key thing that could make a massive difference for you – as my podcast guest this week explains so very well.
Natarlie Kierce shares her story with us, of getting a bit lost during the pandemic – and working too much while stuck in isolation at home in Melbourne, Australia (…in what were some of the longest and harshest Covid lockdowns in the world.)
Natarlie made a key decision to move out of her comfort zone and put herself around positive, uplifting people – and take time to invest in herself – and her story of transformation is so uplifting and inspiring I had to share it with you.
You’ll love it.
Not having done anything like it before, Natarlie joined my Dream Life Online Course and she is now thriving. In her words, "...it’s been genuinely life changing."
She shares how she went from feeling isolated, a little empty and uninspired - despite a successful career in corporate communications - to now having a natural mindset of “What is there not to be excited about in life?!!”
It’s a great conversation that I believe you’ll find inspiring – and will show you how your life can transform when you put yourself around positive and inspiring people!
I’m a big believer that when the student is ready, the teacher appears. so if you have even a slight feeling that it’s time for you to step forward and start creating your dream life – what-ever that means for you – why not learn a little more about my online course here…
I’ve seen so many wonderful transformations like Natarlie’s, so I would LOVE for you to join my course too and start on your own transformation.
In my course I share all of my tools and tricks and the blueprint that I use to create my own Dream Life ...and I’ll be Live on Zoom with you every Tuesday for the first 3 weeks to answer any questions you have and to help you stay motivated and on track!
The doors to this intake of my course close at midnight AEST on Sunday the 8th of May and we start on Monday! I just can’t wait!
"If not now, when?"
…but if you miss this one, you can join the waitlist for the next one here…
I can’t wait to hear what you get out of it, so please share your thoughts with us in our Dream Life Podcast private Facebook group here...
Have a wonderful weekend!
Dream Life Founder
- Learn more or sign up for my Dream Life Digital Course here…
- Link to The Happiness Plan by Dr Elise Bialylew, Founder of Mindful in May
- Link to the podcast episodes I’ve done with Dr Elise – Episode 72 & Episode 116
- Learn about our collaboration with Mindful In May to create a wonderful Mindful Journal here…
- Join the Dream Life Podcast Facebook Group here - and jump into discussions and learning with like-minded people.
- If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for more inspiration – and please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
- …please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- Download a review of Kristina’s Top 10 Favourite books of all time
- Find my powerful 101 Dreams guided audio exercise – FREE for you here…
- Download my ‘Letter to Your Future Self’ format here…
- Buy Your Dream Life Starts Here audio book, by Kristina Karlsson
- Buy Your Dream Life Starts Here e-book, by Kristina Karlsson
- Learn more about my Personal Growth Club - GROW here.
- Learn more about my Habit Club here.
- Shop inspiring and meaningful products at The Dream Life Store here.
- Follow Kristina on Instagram
- Follow Kristina on Facebook
- Be inspired to Dream Big as Kristina takes you through her 101 Dreams Audio Guide