Hi there and welcome back to another episode!
First, thank you so much for all the wonderful feedback from the last episode with the super inspiring Lisa Lemke. Much of the feedback was about Lisa’s down-to-earth approach to ‘making friends with death’ – which really resonated with so many of you. So, if you haven’t listened to it yet, here’s the link…
This week I want to talk about something that happens to all of us some time. Losing momentum and feeling a bit lost.
Sometimes it’s just a temporary thing, but sometimes there’s some strong underlying pull or core issue that holds us back from making our dream life a reality.
So, in this episode, I’m sharing some tips & approaches I use when I need to work through what’s holding me back.
Some of the key things you'll learn in this episode:
- My process for journaling to get unstuck. The best way I’ve found to work through things is by getting them down on paper. It can be as scrappy as you like, but there’s something about the tactile nature of putting pen to paper that I find super helpful – as I know many of you do too.
- How having clarity about what you want from life is always the starting point - and how to take the first to getting clarity.
- How reflective journaling - guided by various questions in each of your key life areas – will help you discover what it is that’s holding you back, so you can take action to move forward the way you want.
I hope you enjoy this episode – and I’d LOVE to know what’s holding you back – so please let me know in our Dream Life Podcast Facebook group here or in the comments section below. Sharing with like-minded people is inspiring for us all.
And as always, if you need some support – you can join my personal growth / book club GROW, my Habit Club or my online Dream Life course. Just visit www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com to learn more.
I hope this episode inspires you to take action and work out what is holding you back – and that once you know – you can start working on moving past that and on to creating your dream life, whatever that means for you.
I’ll be back next week with another guest so be sure you’re subscribed to the podcast, so you don’t miss.
…and browse our beautiful journals here if you need a new one.
Dream Life Founder
- Take your first step to getting clarity on what you want from life with this free bonus dreaming exercise here 101 Dreams Audio Guide
- Learn more about my Personal Growth / Book Club - GROWhere.
- Learn more about my Habit Clubhere.
- Join the Dream Life Podcast Facebook Grouphere - and jump into discussions and learning with like-minded people.
- If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for more inspiration – and please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
- Find yourself a beautiful new personalised journal here.
- Help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- Download a review of Kristina’s Top 10 Favourite books of all time
- Buy Your Dream Life Starts Here audio book, by Kristina Karlsson
- Buy Your Dream Life Starts Here e-book, by Kristina Karlsson
- Shop inspiring and meaningful products at The Dream Life Store here.
- Follow Kristina on Instagram
- Follow Kristina on Facebook