Hi there & welcome back to another episode.
Today’s inspiring guest is someone whose book I stumbled across – and I’m so pleased I did.
Titled The 12-Hour Walk, Collin O’Brady’s book captured my attention because I just love walking – and I’m so glad I bought and read it. It’s SO much more than a book about walking…
Colin is a 10-time world record breaking explorer, New York Times Bestselling author and entrepreneur. A world-renowned expert on mindset, Colin has worked with the biggest brands and brightest minds including Nike, Google, Amazon, JP Morgan, Harvard and Yale.
From overcoming a severe burn injury that left him nearly unable to walk, to becoming the first person to cross Antarctica solo (unsupported and fully human powered), rowing a boat across the treacherous Drake Passage, and summiting Mount Everest twice, Colin knows firsthand how to harness the power of the mind.
…and he created The 12-Hour Walk to help others overcome limiting beliefs and cultivate a Possible Mindset – empowering people to step (literally!) into their best life.
Most of us can walk regardless of level of fitness or any health-related issues. You can walk anywhere - and its free!
Some of the things you'll learn in this episode:
- How The 12-Hour Walk came about and why you should consider doing it yourself.
- How taking the 12-Hour Walk can be a breakthrough challenge for you – a transformative one day journey to conquer your mind and unlock life’s limitless possibilities.
- The benefits of giving yourself time & space away from distractions.
- The many benefits of challenging your mind & will.
- …and much more!
I hope you’ll be as excited about The 12 Hour Walk as I am! I’ll be doing it on the 10th September and I just can’t wait.
Walking stimulates so many ideas for me and every time I go for a walk, I take notes. Sometimes on my phone, other times in a small notebook. Then on my return, I take a little time to use my Dream Life Walking Journal to record my experience, thoughts, and ideas – making it a beautiful ritual - which is what I encourage you to do too.
Check out our Dream Life Walking Journal here …and keep it handy for when you come back from a walk, creating a beautiful walking & journaling ritual of your own.
I can’t wait to hear what you think of this episode and would love to hear if you love walking too – so please let me know in our Dream Life Podcast Facebook group here or in the comments section below.
Have a wonderful week!
I’ll be back next week with another guest so be sure you’re subscribed to the podcast, so you don’t miss.
Dream Life Founder
- Purchase our beautiful new Dream Life Walking journal for yourself or as a thoughtful gift here…
- Buy The 12-Hour Walk book here...
- Learn more about The 12 Hour Walk here…
- Join the Dream Life Podcast Facebook Group here- and jump into discussions and learning with like-minded people.
- Buy my book Your Dream Life Starts Here.
- Take your first step to getting clarity on what you want from life with this free bonus dreaming exercise here 101 Dreams Audio Guide
- Learn more about my Habit Club here.
- Learn more about my Personal Growth / Book Club - GROW here.
- Help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- Download a review of Kristina’s Top 10 Favourite books of all time
- Shop inspiring & meaningful products at The Dream Life Store here.
- Follow Kristina on Instagram
- Follow Kristina on Facebook