Hello & welcome to another wisdom packed episode!
…and this one dives into one of my favourite topics. Personal energy - and energy management.
We all know it to be true. The more energy we have, the more we get done, the more dreams we achieve and the more fun we have!
Our personal energy is everything… and as this week’s guest Simon Alexander Ong reminds us, it’s the fuel that drives our success. Giving us the power to achieve our potential.
How can you be your best self – or live your dream life - if you're tired, stressed or burnt out?
In his new book Energize and in today’s episode, Simon introduces us to the art and science of energy management.
In a world where we are always 'on', he encourages us to work with our natural energy resources and recognize our most energized state. And when to push and when to recuperate - so that you can work sustainably towards your biggest dreams & goals.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to identify your most productive phases of the day, week and year - and how to make the most of them.
- How daily journaling and reflecting will free up energy.
- How to create boundaries & devote your energy in the right way to the right people.
- How to master simple practices to revitalize and preserve your energy so you're ready for anything.
- What you can achieve when you feel energized.
- How not to treat your physical health as a side hustle.
- How to turn obstacles into a source of energy by reframing & believing that the universe is working in your favour - for you.
- …and so much more.
Simon is a personal development entrepreneur, coach, author and public speaker. His work has seen him interviewed on to Sky News, BBC Radio London and LBC Radio and his insights have featured in HuffPost, Forbes and the Guardian.
At the time of releasing this episode, we’re working on creating inspiring morning rituals for all members of the Dream Life Coaching Program – which is a perfect way to generate personal energy. Have a think about joining us – learn more here…
And we’ll soon be releasing a Morning Ritual Journal and Video Workshop – so watch this space…
It’s such perfect timing for this episode.
As always, I’d LOVE to hear what resonates with you from this episode – and what you plan to implement after listening in. So please share and let’s keep the conversation going in the Dream Life Podcast Facebook group here.
And while you’re energised, I’m going to ask you a favour to rate and give us a review for this podcast. I would SO appreciate it, as it helps us reach more people just like you that are interested in creating their dream life. Thank you.
Have a wonderful weekend …and Dream Big!
- Buy Simon’s wonderful book Energize: Make the Most of Every Moment here…
- Find my Daily Wins Journal here...
- Learn about my 12-Month Coaching Program & Online Course here… where we’re working on morning rituals during April.
- Learn more about my Personal Growth / Book Club - GROW here…
- Find the book Simon mentioned as one of his favourites, The Go Giver by Bob Burg & John Mann here...
- Find the book Kristina mentioned, The Magic of Thinking Big here...
- Learn how to transform your life with a Gratitude Journal here…
- Learn about my Habit Club here...
- Take your first step to getting clarity on what you want from life with this free bonus dreaming exercise here 101 Dreams Audio Guide
- Buy my book Your Dream Life Starts Here.
- Join our Dream Life Podcast Facebook Group here - and jump into discussions & learning with like-minded people.
- Help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- Download a review of My Top 10 Favourite Books of all time
- Shop inspiring & meaningful products at The Dream Life Store here.
- Follow Kristina on Instagram
- Follow Kristina on Facebook