Hello & welcome back!
In today's episode, we delve into the intricate dance between ambition, motherhood and entrepreneurship.
My guest, Carrie Kwan, co-founder of Mums & Co., joins me to share her wisdom, insights, and practical tips on navigating the complexities of modern life as a business owning Mum.
Carrie’s mission in life is to help women harmonise ambition (business and career goals); livelihood (family and financial routine); and wellbeing (individual physical, mental and spiritual health).
And Mumbition™ is the Mums & Co word for it. The unapologetic blending of motherhood and ambition.
We’ve recently collab’d with her to produce a Mums & Co x Dream Life Mumbition™ Journal – which guides working Mums through a simple, valuable and regular journaling practise.
And, whether you're a Mum seeking harmony between motherhood and ambition, an aspiring entrepreneur looking for guidance, or anyone in search of practical life lessons, this episode will inspire and inform.
In this episode you will:
- Discover the power of quarterly planning as a tool to reset and refocus your goals.
- Embrace the philosophy of "Progress, Not Perfection," and learn why ambitious dreams are worth pursuing even if they take time.
- Explore the art of journaling to capture ideas and thoughts - fostering creativity and reflection in your daily life.
- Uncover the secrets of effective networking and making respectful, specific asks to build a supportive community around you.
- Embrace continuous learning and collaboration as tools for personal and professional growth and find out how curiosity can be your greatest ally.
As always, I’d LOVE to hear what resonates with you – and what you plan to implement after listening in. So please share below and let’s keep the conversation going in the Dream Life Podcast Facebook group here.
Have a wonderful week …and Dream Big!
Dream Life Founder
- Find out more about the Mums & Co x Dream Life Mumbition™ Collaboration Journal here… designed to help ambitious mothers achieve their dreams while balancing their responsibilities.
- Mums & Co. - The platform founded by Carrie Kwan to empower and support mothers in business.
- Lean Start-up by Eric Ries - A recommended book by Carrie for those interested in entrepreneurship.
- Business Model Generation - Another book suggested by Carrie for business enthusiasts.
- Curious about Kristina's previous podcast guest, Luke Cook. Check out the episode where they discussed entrepreneurship and life.
- Learn more about the upcoming Be MPowered Conference and how you can participate in this empowering event.
- Want to transform your life and wellness with help from me? Join our Platinum Coaching Program and hang around positive like-minded people. Learn more here…
- Join my virtual book club GROW where we read and meet online weekly to squeeze the learnings from great books. Learn more here…
- Take your first step to getting clarity on what you want from life with this free bonus dreaming exercise here 101 Dreams Audio Guide
- Take the Quiz here… "Discover How on Track You Are to Living Your Dream Life" and uncover valuable insights into where you're at and how your own path forward can look.
- BONUS free 150 Dreams to Inspire You: The Top Dreams of Real People - 30 Page Downloadable pdf. Download here…
- Buy my book Your Dream Life Starts Here.
- Join our Dream Life Podcast Facebook Group here - and jump into discussions & learning with like-minded people.
- Learn about my Habit Club here...
- Help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- Download a review of My Top 10 Favourite Books of all time
- Shop inspiring & meaningful products at The Dream Life Store here.
- For in-depth guidance on how to plan quarterly effectively access our video workshop here.. Use this journal to plan your Quarter…
- Follow Kristina on Instagram
- Follow Kristina on Facebook