Something wonderful happens when you put pen to paper & commit to writing down your dreams and goals, whatever they may be. However, what is more important is setting a clear and actionable plan and making daily progress towards each one.
This Daily Progress Journal has been designed specifically to help you take daily action and make progress over three months, or one quarter. Helping you zone in on what you want and stay on track every single day for the next 3 months.
- You'll start by looking at your top dreams and goals for your life and the next 12 months, to set the big picture context.
- You’ll then refine these down to your top three dreams/goals for the quarter you’re working on and brainstorm how you’ll make these happen. By doing so, you’ll end up with lots of smaller dreams/goals and actions you can then plot out into your months and days, looking at all the potential obstacles and possible solutions as you go.
- Use the Pre-Week Planning space to brainstorm all the things you need to accomplish each week. Let this inform your Daily Plan pages where you’ll write down which dreams or goals you’re focusing on; your morning, afternoon and evening commitments and blocks of time; your priorities; to do list; as well as recording moments of gratitude, exercise and more.
- After each week and month, take the time to look back and reflect on what worked, what didn’t work and what you’ll do differently next month.
Remember, every day, is about progress not perfection, so commit to daily progress and enjoy the process of working towards whatever it is you want.
This is a brilliant companion and tool to help you make daily and weekly progress over a 3-month period.
I love this journal and you will too – whether for yourself or a gift for someone special.
And yes, you can personalise the cover with a name, title or what-ever you choose - to make it unique and beloved.
- A5 size
- Spiral bound hardback cover with matt silk finish
- Spiral colour is black
- Personalise the front cover with your name… or what-ever you like
- 200 pages of 100 gsm eco paper with exceptional eco credentials & feel.
...take comfort knowing that this is a locally manufactured product - without the environmental impact of being shipped across the world to get to you.
* We use an environmentally responsible paper made carbon neutral and is FSC Recycled certified. Manufactured from 100% post-consumer recycled fibre in a process chlorine free environment under the ISO 14001 environmental management system and offers the write-ability, brightness and durability of white virgin fibre papers.
- Acid Free • Bright white - CIE Whiteness – 150
- FSC® Certified Recycled
- Smooth surface and uncoated
- Superior bulk & opacity