Sometimes it’s the small things that make a massive difference in life, and this amazing Bucket List journal is one of them.
It’s been carefully designed to take you through a simple but considered process – inspiring you to use your heart as much as your head - as you contemplate and create a list of things you would truly love to achieve & experience in your precious lifetime.
Includes: an enlightening Reverse Bucket List exercise, nudging you to spend time reflecting and basking in joy, nostalgia & gratitude as you list the many amazing things you’ve already done in your life; a Bucket List Parking Lot with ample space for you to dump ideas you have that you may eventually want to add to your Bucket List; and space for helping you work through the practicalities of what you need to do to make your Bucket List adventures happen. Supporting you to act.
This is no ordinary journal. It’s a wonderful & valuable tool that will become a lifetime companion – inspiring you to get what you deserve from life.
A perfect and meaningful gift to inspire someone you truly care about. Personalise the cover to make it a bespoke & valued keepsake – and gift it with a matching personalised card.
I love this journal and you will too – whether for yourself or a gift for someone special.
We’re so proud of this journal. It changes lives!
PS: Learn more about our wonderful Dream Life Bucket Journal here..
- A5 size
- Hardback cover with matt silk finish – Personalise the front cover with your name… or what-ever you like
- 200 pages of luxurious 100 gsm paper* (with exceptional eco credentials & feel)
...take comfort knowing that this is a locally manufactured product - without the environmental impact of being shipped across the world to get to you.
* We use an environmentally responsible paper made carbon neutral and is FSC Recycled certified. Manufactured from 100% post-consumer recycled fibre in a process chlorine free environment under the ISO 14001 environmental management system and offers the write-ability, brightness and durability of white virgin fibre papers.
- Acid Free • Bright white - CIE Whiteness – 150
- FSC® Certified Recycled
- Smooth surface and uncoated
- Superior bulk & opacity
Who would have thought spending quiet time with this journal could have made such an impact?!
It’s taken me to places I didn’t expect - with the reverse bucket list exercise - and led me to discover a huge list of amazing things I’d love to do.
It’s so good 😊