Resilience comes in many forms, but in my experience, it’s the small things we do daily that make a big difference. Rather than the infrequent grand gestures.
Yes, it’s the simplest things – repeated often – that have the most profound impact over time. The habit of a few big deep breaths when you need them. A regular walk …or a cup of tea in stillness for even 5 minutes.
And one simple small thing that has really helped me look after myself - boosting resilience & joy over the years - is to journal daily. Which is why we’ve created this wonderful journal for you.
It’s designed with a very simple and easy format to guide you daily to jot down how you feel and to help you focus in on the good things.
I love the quote often attributed to author C.S. Lewis: “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.”
Look after yourself!
- A5 size
- Hardback cover with matt silk finish
- Personalise the front cover with a name or what-ever you like
- 200 pages of luxurious 100 gsm eco paper* (with exceptional eco credentials & feel)
...take comfort knowing that this is a locally manufactured product - without the environmental impact of being shipped across the world to get to you.
* We use an environmentally responsible paper made carbon neutral and is FSC Recycled certified. Manufactured from 100% post-consumer recycled fibre in a process chlorine free environment under the ISO 14001 environmental management system and offers the write-ability, brightness and durability of white virgin fibre papers.
- Acid Free • Bright white - CIE Whiteness – 150
- FSC® Certified Recycled
- Smooth surface and uncoated
- Superior bulk & opacity