So much more than a journal, welcome to your guided one-month mindfulness program… in a journal.
Developed in collaboration with Mindful in May founder - the wonderful Dr Elise Bialylew – this beautiful journal will guide you day-by-day for four weeks thru simple mindfulness practices, improving your well-being, capturing your thoughts & feelings and transforming your life in the process.
Each week covers a specific theme, and you’ll find links inside to unique guided meditations that relate directly to this focus, which we encourage you to practise on the allocated days.
You’ll also find a written version of the guided meditation at the start of each week. This is offered for those who would prefer to read the guidance and then do the practice by themselves in silence.
Then each day comes with it’s own guided practice – with space for you to journal your daily reflections – and at the end of each week there’s a spread for guided weekly reflections.
Sprinkled with inspiring and meaningful quotes and brimming with simple timeless wisdom. Just give yourself over to the practice of mindfulness for a month and let this journal be your guide and companion on a wonderful journey.
And you can personalise the cover with your name – or the name of a loved one if you’re giving it as a gift - to make it unique and beloved.
A beautiful and unique everyday use object that will be life changing.
- A5 size
- Hardback cover with matt silk finish – which can be personalised
- 200 pages of luxurious 100 gsm paper* (with exceptional eco credentials & feel)
...take comfort knowing that this is a locally manufactured product - without the environmental impact of being shipped across the world to get to you.
Learn more about this collaboration here…
Learn more about the benefits of mindfulness and How to Use This Journal here…
* We use an environmentally responsible paper made carbon neutral and is FSC Recycled certified. Manufactured from 100% post-consumer recycled fibre in a process chlorine free environment under the ISO 14001 environmental management system and offers the write-ability, brightness and durability of white virgin fibre papers.
- Acid Free • Bright white - CIE Whiteness – 150
- FSC® Certified Recycled
- Smooth surface and uncoated
- Superior bulk & opacity