Self-care comes in many forms, but in my experience, it’s the small things we do daily that make a big difference.
Yes, it’s the simplest things – repeated often – that have the most profound impact over time. The habit of a few big deep breaths when you need them. A regular walk …or a cuppa in stillness for even 5 minutes.
And one simple small thing that has really helped me look after myself - boosting resilience & joy over the years - is to journal daily. Which is why we have partnered up with CUPPA (cuppa.tv.com) to create this wonderful journal for you.
It’s designed with a very simple and easy format to guide you to reflect daily on what you have learnt, what you are grateful for and the impact on your relationships. It will help you set goals, jot down ideas and is filled with inspiring self-care tips.
Enjoy it with your favourite cuppa and take care of yourself!
- A5 size
- Spiral bound hardback cover with matt silk finish – Personalise the front cover with your name… or what-ever you like
- Spiral colour is black
- 200 pages of 100 gsm eco paper
...take comfort knowing that this is a locally manufactured product - without the environmental impact of being shipped across the world to get to you.
* We use an environmentally responsible paper made carbon neutral and is FSC Recycled certified. Manufactured from 100% post-consumer recycled fibre in a process chlorine free environment under the ISO 14001 environmental management system and offers the write-ability, brightness and durability of white virgin fibre papers.
- Acid Free • Bright white - CIE Whiteness – 150
- FSC® Certified Recycled
- Smooth surface and uncoated
- Superior bulk & opacity