This Daily Wins Journal provides a simple guided approach to journaling that will focus you on the positives in life - improving your productivity, confidence, clarity & state of mind.
It’s so easy - takes less than ten minutes a day to jot a few things under the daily 3 headings - yet will make such a positive and immediate impact. No matter what life happens to be throwing at you.
3 WINS FROM TODAY… Too often we judge ourselves on what we haven’t yet done – or what yet needs to be done. And in doing so we highlight and put focus on what we haven’t accomplished.
It’s a subtle mindset shift and a deceptively simple process – but you’ll find it profound, as over time you delight yourself daily with the things you have achieved. The progress & gains you have made – however small or big.
3 THINGS I’M GRATEFUL FOR… The science is clear on gratitude. There are so many benefits from reflecting daily on 3 things you’re grateful for.
3 WINS FOR TOMORROW… The key to productivity is to focus on just a few key important things.
Something changed when I started using this Daily Wins approach in my journaling. It’s so simple but life changing
I love this journal and you will too – whether for yourself or a gift for someone special.
And yes, you can personalise the cover with a name, title or what-ever you choose - to make it unique and beloved.
A beautiful and unique everyday-use object that will bring much value and be cherished.
- A5 size
- Spiral bound hardback cover with matt silk finish – Personalise the front cover with your name… or what-ever you like
- Spiral colour is black
- 200 pages of 100 gsm eco paper
...take comfort knowing that this is a locally manufactured product - without the environmental impact of being shipped across the world to get to you.
* We use an environmentally responsible paper made carbon neutral and is FSC Recycled certified. Manufactured from 100% post-consumer recycled fibre in a process chlorine free environment under the ISO 14001 environmental management system and offers the write-ability, brightness and durability of white virgin fibre papers.
- Acid Free • Bright white - CIE Whiteness – 150
- FSC® Certified Recycled
- Smooth surface and uncoated
- Superior bulk & opacity