This is a beautiful and important journal in so many ways and I am so excited to be collaborating with the wonderful Melissa Ambrosini to bring it to you.
As Melissa says, “Hey Gorgeous Mama, Welcome Home! This journal is your safe space. A place you can come to each day to fill your cup and carve out time and space just for you. Because let’s be real: when you’re pouring so much love and energy into your babes, sometimes those things can feel out of reach.”
This beautifully designed & curated journal – with it’s simple but very meaningful prompts – will guide you to capture the amazing feelings of intense mama-gratitude that surge through your heart, and more than that will help you get intentional about how you show up each day.
And of course, it will become a priceless keepsake for you and your child.
Designed as your companion to begin and end the day with – requiring as little or as much time as you like – this journal will be your cheerleader, your refuge, and your nourishment all at once.
Yours to use in whatever way serves you best. Some days, that might mean sitting with it for an hour and pouring your whole heart out. And some days, it might mean a few notes jotted down during those ‘in between’ spaces foraged between feeds, naps and the school run. Shed any expectations or judgments you may place on yourself, and just do what works for you.
We love this journal, and you will too – whether for yourself or as a beautifully personalised gift for a special Mama in your life.
Yes, you can personalise the cover with a name, title or what-ever you choose – to make it unique and beloved.
A beautiful and unique journal that will be cherished thru generations.
PS: For more info and guidance on how to use The Wholy Mama Journal look here...
- A5 size
- Hardback cover with matt silk finish – which can be personalised
- 200 pages of luxurious 100 gsm paper* (with exceptional eco credentials & feel)
* We use an environmentally responsible paper made carbon neutral and is FSC Recycled certified. Manufactured from 100% post-consumer recycled fibre in a process chlorine free environment under the ISO 14001 environmental management system and offers the write-ability, brightness and durability of white virgin fibre papers.
- Acid Free • Bright white - CIE Whiteness – 150
- FSC® Certified Recycled
- Smooth surface and uncoated
- Superior bulk & opacity